So today we introduce:
- Hibernate Search 5.0.1.Final
- Hibernate Search 4.5.3.Final
Both are considered stable; as expected for micro maintenance there was no need to update neither documentation nor the migration guide.
- updated to latest stable Hibernate ORM 4.3.8.Final
- updated to latest stable Apache Lucene 4.10.3
- improved some logging messages to be able to better help some users
- backported some backend changes like HSEARCH-1770, mostly useful to third party integrators such as Infinispan Query to improve their indexing efficiency.
The source code of WildFly was updated to include our latest Hibernate Search 5. Looking forward to the final release of this super popular application server, as you won't have to download the Hibernate Search 5 dependencies separately!
If you prefer to use stackoverflow.com, please use the tag hibernate-search. And if you have a moment to help other users, some please consider registering to the hibernate-search tag to help us answering all the questions.
Please remember I'll be talking about Hibernate Search 5 this Wednesday the 14th of January in London. There will be pizza, beers, and pub time to discuss anything related to Search.