The getting started wiki has been fully updated to show you how to build your own mobile/HTML5 based application. This means built, tested, and deployed to JBoss AS 7.1 in just a matter of minutes. Giving you a great base to build your own application from. Then our deep dive wiki gives you all the details you need to need for our HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, JAX-RS endpoints and more.
- Updates to our responsive design for better client and resolution handling
- Updated look and feel for both desktop, and mobile interfaces.
- Added JSONP support for cross domain access to our endpoints.
- JBoss Tools 3.3 Beta1 integration with JBoss Central
- Integrated with OpenShift's AS 7.1 cartridge with deployment straight from JBoss Tools.
- Lots of updates to comments, and docs for better self explaining source
- Updated our live demo showing this all on OpenShift
- Added our HelloWorld quickstart to the mix
We're still just getting started, and our M3 release is going to dig into more advanced areas. We'll be looking at hybrid application support, application based security for clients and endpoints, and more. We'll also be creating our own advanced example set to showcase different technologies and approaches for mobile development with JBoss.
Stay tuned for 1.0.0.M3 in the next 6-8 weeks, and remember this is open source - so if you've got an itch and an idea stop by our forums, or our IRC channel to share! If you are interested in a more permanent situation - we're hiring!!! We're working on all aspects of mobile development, so if you want to play with some of the hottest technologies on the planet - contact me!
Just as a reminder we’ve got team meetings on IRC at #aerogear @ irc.freenode.net, user, and developer forums, all of our code is up on github for sharing, and we’re always looking for motivated developers to step up and join the team!
Success comes with a strong community, and everyone getting involved however they can! Bring your questions, and opinions, and let's hear from you!!