Thanks to the hard work of the entire Seam community, Seam 2.1.2 is now out and ready to go. Although 2.1.2 is largely about bug fixing, we do have a few new features for you guys. .
- We've added the s:token tag, aimed at fighting cross site request forgery attacks against Seam applications.
- We've also added a few sample apps showing how to use Metawidget in a Seam application
- On the charting side, we added the ability to customize generated charts and charting data sets in Seam components, for those cases when the strictly declarative charting tags are insufficient.
- We now have some basic Guice support.
- And finally, we've been marching seam-gen forward with a number of new features like identity management support and Glassfish-ready project generation.