After successful Google I/O and Red Hat Summit presentations, and some vacation, it's finally time to do a new release.

Regarding the release issues, they've been mostly driven by TCK failures, hence I'll let the release notes speak for themselves.

Note: for the Windows users, an issue I just discovered after releasing the .zip, and it's unfortunately not as trivial as it looks like, hence I didn't want to stale the release even more. So the fix for this is coming in the next release.

The simple workaround is to run the full AS start command: standalone.bat -c standalone-capedwarf.xml. (and a bit more work if you wanna use GAE API jar as a module)


Apart from classic coding, it's been busy three months with a lot of news and new things around CapeDwarf project.


For those who missed my tweets about GAE TCK, here is the link again

Blogs, articles

It looks like we're getting more and more traction on the blog / article scene

Conferences, talks

Since JavaOne notifications are out, I can happily say that my Implementing your own Google App Engine talk got accepted. And I'll prolong my US stay with my visit to DC JBUG. Welcome to drop by!

Back to top