Continuing with our monthly releases, we’re happy to announce new 1.0.0.Beta4 release.
Quick rundown of release notes
- all logging data was moved into separate cache,
- enabled metadata handling,
- default cache is now “SYNC” by default (which made MapReduce tests very happy :-)),
- we put back legacy factory transformers - which means older GAE API versions now again work to some extent,
- Velocity is jarjar-ed - so it doesn’t conflict with your version anymore,
- we support static files handling - you don’t hit your filters and listeners anymore,
- datastore queries now run sync as well, cluster wide - thanks Sanne, Dan and Infinispan co.,
- and a bunch of other small tweaks.
CapeDwarf team will be at this year’s Google I/O’ Sandbox! Make sure you drop by for a chat, demo and a nice T-shirt.
Also be careful you don’t miss the exciting surprise announcement! ;-)