RichFaces 3.3.1.BETA1 has been deployed to: jboss repository and ready for community preview.
There are several new components in 3.3.1, There are the much anticipated set of layout components and a color picker component that are new for this release.
Provides a an easy way to format and break up you page structure. You can set facets for header, footer, and even sidebar. We're also introducing a Theme mechanism that can help to setup and precofigure page layouts and skinning interactions.
<rich:layout/> and <rich:layoutPanel/>
Allows nestable page layouts using Yahoo's UI CSS Grid under the hood to providing lots of flexibility.
For more information see Layouts design wiki page.
Often requested Color picker component,
Here are some new features too.
- Maven Resource Dependency Plugin
- Queue mechanism updated RF-5788
- Context menu improvements RF-3532
- rich.isUserInRole() added for security integrations Acegi and etc..). RF-6551
- Modal Panel DOM reposition made configurable. RF-5588
- JQuery script updated to 1.3.2 version
Out selenium based automation suite keeps growing, and numerous issues fixed.
Please let know if you find any issues, or have any comments.