RichFaces 3.3.0 could be downloaded here
Documentation for the new release could be checked here
As usual you could check all the new components, features and examples here
WYSIWYG editor that allows to input the formatted text.
Global/default queues mechanisms is implemented. Separate component for queues definition is created.
- ExtendedDataTable component was reviewed and improved according to the community feedback (was introduced in 3.2.2 in
- Menu Components are improved according to the requests from community. Menu Items now could be used as standalone components. E.g. direct children for the toolbar. issue
- Data Table improvement - onRowContextMenu event is introduced according to numerous community requests.
- Framework Queue script implementation was fully reviewed and improved additionally to a4j:queue component implementation.
- inputNumberSlider vertical layout contributed by the extendedDataTable authors (Many Thanks!)
- bug fixing
- keeping unit test coverage on a high level.
- auto tests (Server and Client). Selenium Test Suite.
- control of common quality metrics (PMD/Checkstyle).