This feature allows fast and convinient predefined skins customization and new skins based on predefined ones creation.
- Plug'n'Skin feature introduced
An example of skin created using plug'n'skin added to demosite
This API gaves possibility to save selected objects instead of strings in some hidden fields for further processing. And also API for calling suggestion added(for comboBox like usage)
- Demo laguna skin created using plug'n'skin
Now built-in dataTable sorting uses objects sorting so additional comparators not needed anymore for simple sorting functionality implementation. Also some issues reported by the community resolved
- Sorting futher improvements (Sorting objects not strings)
Default input corrected and styled. Also some issues reported by the community resolved
- Filtering further improvements
Multiple instances behaviour and page bindings corrected. Incorrect page after model changes handling added.
- DataScroller improvements
Problems with attachements to DOM elements solved
- componentControl and contextMenu attachement improvements
corrections on decode
- dataTable issues (including sorting, filtering features)
Scrolling and loading data problems, cross-browser support fixes
- scrollableDataTable fixes
- File Upload improvements and fixes
- Character encoding problems
- Memory leaks and perfomance fixes
- Opera browser support fixes
You can download 3.2.1 GA from the official download page at http://www.jboss.org/jbossrichfaces/downloads/
Thank you everyone who posted feedback on the RichFaces forum and submitted jira issue.